Monday, February 8, 2021

Oh this song is a bliss

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_grgnDdkU

I am not myself - 2

I keep on thinking and asking myself. I am standing with longing to see you. Though I stand in rain, though my inner true self drench, I am standing and longing here in thirst. My heart searching me within me. My eyes are longing to see you. (This whole stanza repeats 2 times) (Music.......) When I keep on seeing Mother's love, I feel like a baby. But I am not the baby who searched me within me. I feel like a youth who touched peak of mountain. But I am not the youth who searched me within me. While keep on thinking about this, I am asking myself, I am standing with longing to see you. Though I stand in rain, though my inner true self drench, I am standing and longing here in thirst. My heart searching me within me. My eyes are longing to see you. (Music....) While listening to the voice of cuckoo, I feel like a fan. But I am not the fan who searched me within me. As I am earning gold and stuffs, I feel pride inside. But I am the one who searched....... I am not myself. I keep on thinking and asking myself. I am standing with longing to see you. Even when I stand in rain, even when my inner true self drench, I am melting in ur love❤️ My heart saw me in you. My heart stayed within youšŸ„° I keep on thinking and asking myself. I am carrying you within my heart. Even when I stand in rain, even when my inner true self drench, I am melting in ur love❤️ (Music......) I am not me - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment