Saturday, September 25, 2010

my life now

it's been a rough three months since I wrote anything here!

and i've become so different! all over again!

it amazes me how i'm constantly changing, my feelings, my tastes, my opinions...

i really am unsure it that's good or bad!

well right now,

i like the fact that work is getting very interesting and fulfilling! so i'm happy there, tho i strongly feel that there is no gender equality, so that bothers me...

in addition, i've been taken on full board to join MNO Solutions I am actually the managing director, and life has not been easy !

I cannot believe i almost cried when i found out that we were losing 3 students!

But then from that experience i learnt that, you've gotta accept it, move on and look for new grass.

Working on that now, and feel a lot better too!

Also,
i've started hanging out by myself a lot more now, and it's not as daunting as it seems! I'm actually liking it! just that sometimes i have nothing to talk to my self about! hahahJust kidding!

But yeahhh it's fun, i've met a lot of people! it's been great! not easy, but great!

the best part is, you can do whatever you want whenever!

so i really like that...
also,

i think i've become more fit! i can do yoga, well atleast bend backward!

and it really is a great achievement for me, and it makes me supremely happy!

and i've come to terms that right now, i can't afford a holiday or any form of travel (time & money) but it really is fine,

i'm giving my self time till my sister comes back from UK, then i'm totally packing my bags and running away! can't wait...

oh,
and i love all the people i'm surrounded by,

my friends, they're just awesome, i am truly blessed ot have such friends
and family too! ever since my bro n sis have left the house, i've become closer with mum n dad,

i like that too...

only thing i need ot work on right now is my sense of tactfulness... if that's even a word!

i have to learn to say no in a way that people don't even know they're being said no to!
muahahahahha

kay byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment