Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Attachment

Hahahaha, internships, they're misleading I tell you! They lure you in with the hope of you getting some serious hand on experience, in the end, you end up playing bingo with your colleagues via Intranet!

Well I've been attached to the Islamic Division, and it's been a little enlightening and I must say I've enjoyed the experiences and company so far.

In the 1st week, my buddy paid some attention to me, but after that he's been to busy and has even managed to avoid me =SHe wouldn't look me in the eye, well, can't blame him, he is busy. In the mean time, I've decided to cram some French, as well as B.L.O.G!

Lucky for me, I've got an old school friend attached in the same program as me, in the same division, so I've got plenty of company! we've been exploring new places to eat in the heart of KL, and also taken to taking strolls along Heritage Row during the day.

Heritage Row, omg, that place is empty! during the day, the waiters were practically begging us to come and eat. Guess that's how much in demand I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment