Monday, October 19, 2009

It's complicated

Okay, here's the story,

I thought staying at home and getting a job would be uber cool, but it turns out, when you start earning money, it's a different story now, you can't just spend the money on all the clothes in the world; instead, it's gotta be channeled to somewhere useful.

ok fine, that's nice to know.

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I'm seriously finding life terribly complicated. For example, you're at an age where e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g you say is taken very s.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y.

I personally experienced this my self a couple weeks ago, where I hurt a person very close to me by making a joke...

Clearly it was a stupid one...Sigh

Now I'm witnessing one, between two very important people in my life. Lets call them A and N

A shouts, says a lot of hurtful things at times, and thinks he's always right. N on the other hand, takes thse things to heart, breeds the words in her heart, and ensures it gets embedded into every single cell of her brain, then decides to be very spiteful...

And me,
why, as usual, I get stuck in the middle, A n N wont talk to each other, instead they talk to each other via me,
btw, I ain't interested in this shit one bit!

but what to doo, they're important in my life, so I gotta stay involved.

From these past couple of events, I've learn't a few things.

a) seriously think before you talk
b) what's a joke in your head may not be to another
c)learn to take words lightly

It's not like we have such a long time on Earth (phew) so in the short span of time here, why not just laugh and love each other instead of constantly bickering and shouting...

Jeez

And if you feel you have to get absolutely angry, fine, be angry, but also take time to cool down after and GET OVER IT!

Cos, keeping it to heart isn't gonna take you anywhere, it's just gonna bring you down. FYI, this is a very serious problem among women, they forgive but they tend to not forget.

Oh and when you forgive, make sure you're sincere. Please don't be superficial.

Hope you now understand why I think the world a.k.a my life is so damn complicated!

I do not enjoy drama! and for some weird reason, ever since I've finished University, I would be faced with some drama or the other at least twice a month! Heck this is worse then getting periods!

Oh, work's getting better now.

Also, I do think that the world would be awesome, if people were like me? Don't you think so? =)

So if you insult somebody, please say sorry, if you get insulted, please forgive. And mean it both ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment