Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shirlene's room!

Shirlene, this is a Bitch of mine =) and she's absolutely awesome, almost as awesome as me!

It's been a long time since I had been to Semenyih, now that I am done with University. Well I went there for other reasons ;) but since my Biatch was there, I thought, why not check out her
room! New Room summore! Of Campus!

Shirlene lives Off campus in Taman Tasik Semenyih, and it's the coolest!

The visit started of with,

Her ride! This is seriously the coolest ride in town! Yea it may be small, but when you're in it with Shirlene driving of course! All your problems just disappear =)

The front door! (the first of many more to come =S)



Door Number 2



Numero Trois



and Voila!



The Sexiest Room Evaaar (apparently)



Before the other one (biatch) came, Liana,

Something in Shirlene's room caught my fascination!
A Lint remover! It's superrrr cooolll!



So without wasting any time, I got down to work!

and turned out, her shirt wasn't as lint free as it seems! 0.o



Well, after all that tedious cleaning, I went to catch up with some other people, then the other Biatch came!

And what do girls do when they get together?!?!

Girls really just wanna have fun!

Shirlene came across this Malaysian TV series called Ghost1.

This was a pretty interesting show and got us hooked to it! We watched an entire season! It kept our eyes glued to the laptop screen, and we even had breaks in between to actually discuss what was gonna happen next, (now this is something I have never done before) I mean, if you wanted to know what was gonna happen next, might as well not pause and just watch right?!?

But Noooooo

we had to pause and discuss! From here, we also managed to figure out who was the better Director! ahahahahha (inside joke)



I would definitely suggest for you and your girlfriends to get together and watch Ghost!

Can't wait till next week when we catch Season 2!
Wheeeeeeeeeee!! Not really looking forward to the Flashes though ( sorry, another inside joke)

After watching for about a good 3 hrs, what all silly girls doo, camwhore, sigh


Then we had to leave

Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Since Shirlene has another year to go, we had to leave her,

Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



After saying our goodbyes and hugs, I continued with my depression, (sad I know)

I somehow seem to screw up, with words. So all, think before you speak, it's too important, especially to your loved ones.

But today was definitely the happiest in a loong time!

Till next week Shirlene! To Ghost!

Cheers!

PS: I Love My Bitches!

PPS: Girlfriends are the Awesomest!

2 comments:

  1. we need 13 hours to finish season 2. but sorry next week i have to send my parents back to johor lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love our pics together lah...and the one you took when you guys left is just sooo depressing

    ReplyDelete