Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sri lanka!

I'm heading to Sri Lanka, and I sooo can't wait!

Going this Friday!

Hope I can accumulate enough cash by then!

Things to be done:
1. Convert ringgit

2. Pack!

3. Read up!

4. Make a list of things to buy for who... (family n bfm topping the list at the mo)

5. make a list of things i want to buy for myself

By the way, I'm going to Sri Lanka with these bunch of girls I don't know that well, so that's gonna be tonnes of fun to get to know them!

other than mini and Shaz of course!

Plus I get to meet Rozanne! Looking forward to that terribly! and of course, discovering what Sri Lanka has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. ME ME ME ME! buy something for me!
    -sanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah
    why do sign ur name, if u put it as anonymous in the first place?

    ReplyDelete