Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sitting at McD waiting for my tuition kid

Let me tell you what happened today:

It's Weng Hoe's birthday today!

I had lunch with an old school friend, Aysha, and boy was I exposed to all the Drama one can experience in just one and a half hours! (it's the alcohol I tell you)

After work, I headed to Ampang Park for tuition, I was rushing cos I got held back at work, so when I'm rushing I get more annoyed.

I just don't understand why Malaysians don't seem to follow the idea of "keep left to allow others to walk" on the escalators.

When the train doors open, yes it's considerate of you to exit the train to let those who want to get out at this particular station to go out and then go back in, but

it doesn't make sense if you're just gonna stand right smack at the door! ure still blocking the way dude!

Anyways, I'm at tuition now, but my kid hasn't come, he got stuck in some critical traffic.
Just so you know, there's this lady sitting next to me, she just sits there... in McD's...without ordering anything, she sits and stares out the window.

It's quite intriguing, I'd like to know her past and present, where are her family? why does she sit there? Is she waiting for somebody?
Have her children abandoned her? (let me find them for you and beat the shit out of them!)

Oh, once I'm in top management, I will not give my employees under me work at the dying minute!
It's just inconsiderate and nonsensical!

No comments:

Post a Comment