Friday, June 25, 2010

RM 800 MIllion palace

What person in the right mind can accept suck a gift, knowing that there are people in their country not getting the best out of life.

Not getting the proper education.

Elderly being abandoned with no where to go but the streets, begging for a living.

Communities being left out while th rest of the country develops.

Infrastructure that does not lead to enough growth of the economy.

Public transport that can be made better.

To me,
anybody who accepts such an expensive gift (while knowing the above) is just selfish.

And i'm sure he can't not know the above considering that he is the king!

I'm just so disgusted.

Not to mention that it's all taxpayers money.

Sigh.

And now, reading this makes me more sick.

What a way to start the morning.

I just need to do something. I feel stupid for not being able to stop the ridiculousness.

So if ure reading this and feel the same way to, please contact me, and I'll be more than willing to contribute my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment