Friday, June 11, 2010

Time

Time,
Don't we waste it?

Time is so precious, once it's gone, you definetly can't get it back.
Today, I wasted it, when I got stuck in the rain, after lunching with the Hoe. I was stuck at the LRT. It was pouring heavily, so I couldn't walk to my office. The moment I knew it, I thought, why not I take the LRT go to KLCC, post my letters and come back (cos I wouldn't get wet there and back)
But of course, being cautious, I thought, what if the rain suddenly stopped while I was on the way to KLCC, (the Hoe suggested suddenly taking the train back to my office =.=).

Hence I decided against going there and stood at the Dang Wangi LRT foyer, giving directions to lost tourists :D

By the time the rain stopped, I knew, that I could have just taken the train to KLCC and back. If only I didn't doubt my thought.

I have realised, that when a thought occurs to you, you should just do it. Cos when you stop to think about it, you're just wasting time.
I didn't waste all the time there in the LRT, I gotta to smell the rain, see the rain fall and of course; help tourists!

So I guess it wasn't so bad. But still I could have made better use of it. Oh well, it's gone, there's no point dwelling in the past.

Cheers,
Pinkdot

Ps: I'd like to dedicate this to my fliend Padmini, a person I can talk just about anything and get an honest feed back. you have definitely been a great fliend minii!
Heart you!
Why I'm being nice to her you ask?
Hehe, she made me this beautiful piece of art, and it was very thoughtful of her (although I think she had too much time =D)

Pps: Leaving to Beijing on Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment