Saturday, June 26, 2010

Running Away

Today morning, oh wait, afternoon, after I woke up, I went downstairs to read the news paper.

Boy was that the biggest mistake for the day!

I read news about a lot of despair, corruption, disasters, religious extremists, Malaysia's stupid political parties etc.

The only good thing that brought a smile to my face was a recap on Julia Gillard's journey to becoming Prime MInister and the match of the day! England Vs. Germany!

So whilst I was reading all that ngativity, I was already in my head thinking of a backup plan. Thinking of which other coutry could I buy property and perhaps settle there.

But then, isn't that just being cowardice and running away?

So now I have to do something, something to fix our corrupted country.

Just need to start working on a strategy.

PinkDot

No comments:

Post a Comment