Saturday, September 5, 2009

Gemini's

Traditional
Gemini traits

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively


On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive


hahah, I got that off google, these past few days at work has made me seriously wonder what on Earth am I gonna be in years to come.


I know what I don't want.

I don't wanna be rich, but I wanna be comfortable. Need to be successful, need to change the lives of those around me, (first thing being to get my 2 really good friends to stop smoking). Help save the environment, help those unfortunate, do you think I'm wanting to do to many things at once, how do you achieve them all? I have to. period.

Sometimes, I feel lost, like I don't know the kind of person I am, I don't know if you experience this, but I usually solve this by googling out my star sign and figure out if that's what I am.

Later,

Confused


1 comment:

  1. "too many things" not "to many things".
    Also,Indra's comfortable life is having 3 Mercs/ BMWs.
    And, making us quit smoking? You for real?

    ReplyDelete