Monday, September 7, 2009

Une probleme!

People change all the time right?

A person you met 5 years ago need not be the same now, and may not even be the same in the future.

People can change their minds over a span of 3 days, a minute etc...

What makes people change?

- the people they surround themselves with
- the news

Change can be for the better or for worse, if somebody changes, would you wanna change that person?

Well I guess if it's the worst ever change, then you'd definitely wanna change that person, but if that change is something new to you, and need not necessarily be bad, just different,
then you'll just have to cope with it.

I daresay, I'm not the same old person, in fact I don't even remember what I was like, (is that a problem?)

Anyways, to me it's not a problem, I just want to take it as a learning experience and make the most of it.

If I change, you can't change me to how you always knew me, unless you prove to me it's a change for the worse.

I guess in this I really am fighting with my ego...

Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment