Sunday, November 22, 2009

After soo long

Woah!

After so long I was having a weekend of nothingness and it never felt better! Friday night, I spent playing with apples and talking to weng!

Saturday morning, I spent the day with my dad apartment hunting, (hopefully i'll be moving in to it)

yea right!
But it was the most perfect apartment I had ever seen! Small, compact, the master bedroom was terribly sexy with a walled mirror right next to the bed!

Towards the night, Tasha and Shirlene came over, played with them apples! then headed out for our supposed movie, but ended up in a club instead!
it was fun! Shirlene drove! and I love it when she drives!

Came back home, had a major confession with weng! ahahahha

Spent sunday morning listening to BFM, yummm but then things got screwed up towards the end, headed out for some chores!

Now i'm back home, supposed to be finishing some charts and I'm yet to start em!
Zomg!
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment