Saturday, November 28, 2009

Change

Change,

This is something many don't accept easily.

A new of doing things.

A new way of living.

A new person.

New tastes.

As you grow older, change becomes hard to accept.

I have seen this so distinctly in some one close to me.

As she grows older, she's unable to accept anything different!

I understand the difficulty in coming to terms with changes, but older people should realise that the times when you were growing up, and when I am growing up is different. They need not be comparable. Just cos I may wanna do different things, doesn't mean I am a bad person. We just have different way of viewing things.

I really do wish that you would read this. Cos then you'd know how I feel.

However, she being older, I must show my respect for her, and be patient with the whole situation as it is one that is very difficult.A lot of emotions are involved, along with many risk factors that come with age.

Life isn't exactly a bed of roses. I shall not complain though, cos there are people out there who don't have the things I do. Who don't have parents to fall back to. Who don't have friends to come rescue them.

I should learn to be grateful for what I have, but I will not settle with what I have. People should always strive to get the better...

Wow, this is pretty contradictory, but weren't we supposed to be content with what we have?

Life is tres confusing no?

Oh well, what ever it is, I know change is a delicate matter, and it has to be brought in slowly. Change is necessary, for that I will hope.

Pres. Obama, come save me!


No comments:

Post a Comment