Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's never too late

For new years, I promised I would find a more convenient and green way of getting to work.

It's the 13th of January today.... better late than never right?

;)

So,
step 1:

today at work, during lunch, I went to the bicycle shop that's on Jalan Dang Wangi, near Heritage Row, and bought my self a bicycle lock!



It cost me only RM 15, from a pleasant old man, who talked about how selling bicycles alone wasn't enough to survive...

Next,




Get the bicycle ready!

When I went to get it, I found out that the tyres were flat, actually i only found out after taking the bike out of my house... Like far far away from home, so i had no choice but to cycle to the LRT station, since it was also near a Petrol Station.

Basically I was forced.

At the station, I put on the most pitiful face I could, and luckily there was a guy who was pumping air into his bike, looking at me clueless, he helped me pump air into my bike!

yay puppy dog face!

So here's what's happening, I will be cycling to the Damai Lrt station, after a test run today, here's what I found out

> It takes about 15 minutes to the station
> I might get sweaty, so must bring extra towel
>If I'm wearing a skirt how do I cycle?
>I will not be able to handle a hand bang and cycle safely simultaneously
>oh and it's pretty tiring ='( on the plus side, this would work my body and stamina, so all good yo!

Nevertheless, I will do it, for the sake of the environment at least.

So last but not least, I should remember the



Yup Yup! the key! tres important! Else, I won't be able to lock my bike and somebody might steal it.

So I have have have to remember that.

And on days my sister goes to work in the mornings, I'll be getting a ride of her, I'll wear skirts and make up on those days
hahahaha

Wish me luck for tmw! Hopefully I don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment