Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weird? No! That, highly likey!



Today, on my way to work, I saw this lady smiling to herself, and her eye caught mine, I looked away, it was waaay to early to smile back.





However, it did cross my mind that this lady was weird! Smiling to herself, early in the morning.




But then, it occurred to me, I also tend to smile to my self. That too, pretty often!




That's when I realised, if you were to see someone smiling to themselves, be sure to smile back, or at least feel happy for them instead of thinking that they're weird! (like what I did)




Smile people!


But one thing you wouldn't want to be caught doing is this!

I found this guy sleeping in the McD at Ampang Park. Poor thing, must have fallen asleep after having a session with himself!
Yuck!
In Public!!! Well, one good thing is, it brought a smile on my face! hahahaha
Eew!
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment