Saturday, August 1, 2009

End of SAP

As I finished life in University, I was not quite yet ready to work. So unwilling to waste my time, I decided to enroll my self in to an Internship program and at least getting a feel of what was ahead =S.

Lucky for me, I came across the Short Attachment Program (SAP) organized by Alliance Bank.

It was a good eye opening experience for me, although I hated waking up early, getting the train, getting to work. I seriously don't understand why working hours can't be later. But I guess this will never change considering the fact that it's a bank, and people need money and financial information from banks so that they can start their day to day activities. Sigh

The SAP also gave me a chance to meet 8 very different but amazing people.

Jann Lim- It was quite a pleasant surprise to see him there, as we studied in school together and he used to car pool with one of my besties. Jann lim and I ended up spending a lot of time together, like A LOT! Not to forget the fact that we were in the same cubicle doing nothing together! We explored KL during lunch time, walked through Heritage, and found a really yummy Pizza place called Yellow Cab
We managed to get our Host Buddies to take us there for lunch *snickers*. In addition I must say I definitely enjoyed his company, making sense of things,and him perving on my friends ( okay not really but yea..)

Jann at work (00oo00 he's soo gonna kill me for putting this up)

Roy and Yi Ling turned out to be from Nottingham too! Sadly I had never met them there before, strange but true, but what a small world right?!? During this 4 weeks, we got to celebrate Yi Ling's birthday. Roy I found to be such a sweet funny guy actually overcame his fears of Presenting in this 4 weeks, so YAY! for him!

Yi Ting: We were all jealous of her when we found out that she didn't have to pay for her lunches for the past 4 weeks!

Eric a.k.a Alex a.k.a Ipoh Mali, hahaha, this sometimes serious guy was such pleasant company, really loved his insights to things.

Kenneth, this "boyish" fella, had the ability to relate any mundane thing to women, sex, boobs and the likes. *rolls eyes* but damn, his unavailable at the moment!

Shobita, the tiniest in the group, so darn tiny I feel gigantic next to her!

Aiman! Man, this guy would creep up silently into our office, and give us a pleasant surprise!

It was amazing how the bunch of us managed to play Bingo via email! On our last day of the SAP, we opted to spend the rest of the day together. Had dinner at Pavillion, to which we walked, and then went to Jann's house for a game of Monopoly and UNO Stacko. The conversation during dinner, OMG is one I'll never forget! considering the fact that it was Kenneth who started it, it was definitely related to Women, boobs and sex... *Sigh*

Oh, and Bi Bim Bap at Pavillion food court is pretty decent for only Rm 10, I really did enjoy it, or maybe it's just been a long time since I had proper Korean Food, now there's an idea!

Monopoly was awesome! Only because I was winning and they actually conspired against me and ended it before the game even ended to stop me from winning. Hmph!


Our Powerpuff Monopoly Game! It was seriously awesome! Almost as Awesome as Me!!

My winnings and my star representative, I've forgotten her name, well the Red Powerpuff Rocks !

Then we moved on to UNO Stacko, I opted out of this one cos my fingers are just too graceful for it....

but leave it to Kenneth to change this

To this...


Sighhh...

It was really strange that we were a bunch of people who barely knew each other that much, and here we were having such a ball of a time! It was definitely a good ending to a grueling 4 weeks!
Hopefully we will be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment