Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thean Li's Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated a very "special" friend of mine's birthday! I've known her not just for her eccentricity but as well as her very good, kind hearted and forgiving nature. Thean Li.

It was not just any birthday, but her 21st! So??

I decided that I would bake her a cake!!!

After my Yoga class, I rushed to Ampang Park and bought all the necessary ingredients, and got all the ingredients ready to be mixed!

Started with this
Blended it to
Then the best past of any cake,
and then you get

Put it in there for about an hour...

And Voila!
Yea yea yea, so it had a couple of holes in it, but it was still delicious! Too bad blogger doesn't provide scratch and sniff, the smell was orgasmic I tell you.
And Fyi, this cake is eggless, making it vegetarian!

I flipped the cake over on to another tray, to take to Thean Li's house, unfortunately, there, the cake wasn't well appreciated, the people, Thean Li included, and my other friends there, were deceived by the yummy looking Secret Recipe cake. Hmph! It's the inside that matters people! Not the outside.

The only reason I couldn't get the time to decorate the cake was I had procrastinated and I got lost on the way to Thean Li's house. Sigh...

At the party, there were many of her friends, all excited in celebrating her birthday! I met up with Sally, Fadza and Jatin there, took a couple of pictures, talked around, ate, played games, ate some more!

When it was time to cut the cake, my poor little baby was ignored =(

They cut the one from Secret Recipe instead...Oh well.


One person I know who appreciated the cake the most was my me ever loyal fan! He was there by me the entire time while I was making it!


My Butlerrrrr.But he could only get very teeny amounts of cake as chocolate is not good for dogs... Instead, I ate and blew in his face, so that he could smell the cake and drool.


For her birthday, I managed to get Charlene to make a slideshow of Thean Li and her most memorable moments

And her reaction to it?!?!

This!

Enjoyyy!

Love you Lij!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment