Thursday, April 22, 2010

bad dayyyy

Today, My PMS reached it's peak in all history (yes, I keep a record)

I woke up, the first thing I uttered was *uck, slammed doors while looking for something. It was so ugly.

I don't know what's worse, being angry or knowing that you were behaving in such an ugly fashion and still continue with it.

At work, I knew I couldn't behave the same way, but I did avoid speaking to my colleagues. In fact one even knew I was in a bad bad mood.

Even when I was called upon by my boss, I acted all normal (but in my head, omg, it was w.a.r)

What fascinates/dissapoints me, is that, if the same thing were to happen at home, if my mom/dad or sis were to call me, I would have snapped.


Without stopping for a second to think, I would have definitely snapped.

Why is it that with people who care and love you, you treat like rubbish, but people who don't matter that much, you treat like there's no tmw.

Ok, not people you don't care about, but friends.

I don't think I would snap at my friends. If I were angry, I'd probably just avoid the call and communicate again once i'm feeling up.

I snapped at my sister today, ( she texted/emailed/and even called!) and finally I snapped.

Don't worry, I apologised. Sorry really makes the world a better place (but do mean it yo! don't just say it)

It's really mind boggling that as we get closer to a person, you feel you have every right to treat them like rubbish.

That is very wrong, and I will take the conscious effort to make that change.
Everybody deserves to be treated with respect, think for a second how you'd like to be treated and treat them like wise.
I hope I can, and I hope you will too (if you behave like me that is...)

Good Night!
Pinkdot

PS: Try waking up with a smile, it really does make a difference!

PPS: My sis is sleeping next to me and kicking me in her sleep, HOW TO NOT GET ANGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment