Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Farewell? Oh wait, the clouds aren't cleared yet

My Sister was recently awarded a scholarship to do her pHd inUK.
She currently owns a learning centre, and teaches and guides students from Internal schools for their O levels and also A'Levels.

I go there some times to help her manage the place for her. The nice sister that I am. (where can we get more of these?!?!)

Last Sunday, the children at the centre wanted to plan a surprise
farewell for my sister, and I helped them, of course.

I did more than just eat ok!

By the time I got there, the kids had already come and were blowing balloons and putting them all over.I blew some balloons too! and omg it kept reminding me how unfit i was, struggling to blow a balloon :S
I think I blew half a dozen and gave up! I proceeded to prioritize!


We arranged all the food on the table, oh there was a cake too!


We found out she was coming, and dashed to the door, in the dark, we told our friend to bring her in. So we waited on the other side of the door, with a lit candle on the cake.

waited...


waited...


Candle melting!


We had no idea wheneither of them were coming too! Such a joke it was!And finally! after re-lighting the candle 3 times ;


Yay! Mission accomplished! She got surprised!

After a 'short' photo session with all her beloved children, we attacked the food.


Since most of the kids who had come were koreans, there were some korean dishes! Slurrppppp

Kimbap (seaweed rolls), kimchi pancakes and some rice cakes.



Everybody had fun, this is a pic with my very dear sister (us, being cute) and the mastermind behind the whole surprise. ( I really did try to help)

Another thing, my sisterl has been invited by all our family members and friends, dinner after dinner, to bid their goodbyes...

She still hasn't left.

I really am skeptical now....

Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy the food.

PS: There's another on this Thursday! Muahahahh

Regards,
Pinkdot

off to bed now!
Yaaawwwwnn

No comments:

Post a Comment