Saturday, April 17, 2010

DiGi

Recently My friend started working at DiGi, and hearing her stories made me wish I was in such an environment as well!

People are relaxed in their dressing and mannerism. Everybody's close knit.

Best part is!!!! THEY'RE A PAPERLESS OFFICE!!!!

How cool is that?!?!?
So now,
DiGi has come up with a new promotion! DiGi , the Next Level
It's for those people who inspire to start up their own business!
Aaaaand it's a reality show concept!! Oh the drama!!! Muahahahahhaha

Winner gets 50,000 ringgit in cash, and it's not the money that's enticing me, but it's the fact that they will give one year of business support!!!

I think that is as important as cash!

So if you have an idea which you think will blow them away! the share your ideas! you can get more information from here.

Okay, I better go now! Need to get my creative juices flowing! I'm so gonna win this !!
Muahahahhahahaha

And to those who might be interested! See ya at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment