Thursday, April 15, 2010

Food-me-not

Long time ago, I came across my friends blog where he referred to his body as a temple!

And it made me realise how little I care for my body, and how wrong that is!

At the start of this week, I told my self, for this week, I'll experiment on a my body's a temple lifestyle.

I stayed away from shisha-ing, I wasn't eating oily food, fresh things basically, until....

Last night, my friend was craving waffles, and I picked her up to get some, during which, i ended up having waffles my self!






Peanut Butter and Chocolate! Slurp!
Grrr! Luckily I had run 3km before that! (so that's kinda okay kan?)


A couple of hours ago, I was walking around with my colleague during lunch, playing with my neck thingy that holds my access cards, I found out I had lost my precious key chain!


And it's not like I'd be able to find it, cos I walk around a LOT of places, and it could be anywhere from my house, 3 LRT stations, My sister's office, my gym, my work place, the list is endless!! Gahhhhh

Not to mention I had so many e-mails that needed my respnse! @!#$%

So, how did I deal with this stress??


Just like how any other rational person would,


Oops! I couldn't wait! I made Milo Paste, and ate biscuits with them.

Slurp! I love Milo!

It's delish!

But after finishing it, I felt so happy again, and that's when the guilt hit me! grr

Why do we have to have a conscience!

So I guess I'll have to head to the gym extra long tonight and get rid of that Milo. Bad Bad bad.

More than 50% of Malaysians are obese, and this certainly isn't a number we should be proud of.

Fun Fact: 'happy hormones' called Endorphins are released during exercise, the same ones released when you have sex ;)

So,


I must admit, I feel verry happy after exercise! and I enjoy it! I hope you too, will get of ur butt and exercise!


Be fit! your body is more important than anything else! If you don't have your body, you can't do so many things in life.

And you wouldn't wanna be left out now would ya!

I think I'm gonna hit some golf balls after gym!

and live in they gym this weekend :S since I got no where else to be/go :(

Pink Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment